May 17-18, 2019
Diamond Festival will consist of 2 days of activities, beginning on May 17, 2019 Friday Evening Concert and May 18, 2019 Saturday All Day Festivities.
Vendor Hours Are As Follows:
Friday, May 17, 2019 5p.m. – until 10 p.m. (Set up time begins at 4p.m.)
Saturday, May 18, 2019 – 11 a.m. – until 4 p.m. (Set up time begins at 9 a.m.)
All vendors agree to sell only those items approved to be sold at the Diamond Festival Vendor Committee. All vendors are asked to be in place at designated above mentioned times. All fees must be made in money order or cashiers checks and paid by April 27, 2019.
Booth rentals are as follows:
Vendors with items for sale (food, jewelry, clothing, profitable organizations, etc.) are:
- $200 for May 17-18, 2019 – Non Food Vendors only
- $125 for May 17, 2019 only – Non Food Vendors only
- $125 for Vendor May 18, 2019 only – All Vendors
- Non-profit Community Organizations & Information Vendors are free (must be approved by Lower Richland Foundation Board of Directors)
Lower Richland High School/Lower Richland Alumni Foundation or Diamond Day Festival Staff is in no way to be held liable for vendor’s equipment, items not sold, items stolen or damaged. Vendor assumes all risk for their booth and items.
Any questions or concerns you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 202.306.4755. We will contact all approved vendors to proceed submitting payment.
BUY TICKETS NOW!
Diamond Day Booth Rental PDF Download
Black & Gold GALA
Friday, Nov. 23, 2018
7:00 pm – 12:00 am
LOWER RICHLAND ALUMNI FOUNDATION
1208 Washington Place
1208 Washington Street
Columbia, SC 29201
$30 (Early Bird until Nov 16th)
$40 (After Nov. 16th)
No tickets will be available at the door.
All proceeds support scholarships, teacher’s grants and community support.
SIGNATURE TABLE Sponsorship
10 persons per table and a special sponsorship gift packet.
Early Bird Tailgate Pricing is Extended Until,
Friday, September 21, 2018
Lower Richland Alumni Foundation Mission Statement
The mission of the Lower Richland Alumni Foundation is to provide support to programs and services that benefit the overall stability, health, education, and economic development of the Lower Richland Community.
Payments in person can be made at Lower Richland High School between the hours of 5pm-7pm on Monday- Thursday (only) at the Auditorium Ticket Booth. Cash, cashiers check and money orders only (no personal checks accepted).
Lower Richland Alumni Foundation Annual Tailgate Guidelines
- All participants must adhere to the guidelines and policies of Richland County School District One.
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products, of any kind, are not allowed/permitted on the grounds of Lower Richland High School.
- Golf carts, bicycles, motorcycles, hover boards, and other non-automotive mechanical devices are not allowed/permitted at the tailgate function.
- Each high school class is responsible for bagging up all trash and cleaning their respective areas at the end of the tailgating event. (Trash will be removed by district staff)
- Physical and verbal altercations of any kind will be handled by the Richland County Sheriff’s Office.